Creating a Team
To request a new Team, please submit a request form.
You will list out the owners of the team in the form. Only the owners will be added when the Team is initially created and any owner can add the rest of the team members. See the Manage Permissions section for more details.
Once you have a Team, you can create new channels and tabs as needed. Channels are a way to organize your Team in different sections; Tabs are sections within your Channel that provide content or a connection to another software.
Create a new channel
- Click on the More options [...] next to the Team name and select Add a channel. [see screenshot]
- Enter a channel name and optional description, then click Add. [see screenshot]
- The channel will have a Posts and Files tab already added.
Create a new tab in a channel
- Open the channel and click the + icon at the top of the screen. [see screenshot]
- Choose from the available apps and connectors within Teams such as OneNote, Planner, or Adobe Creative Cloud.
- You can also search for an app or click on More Apps to browse the entire list. [see screenshot]