Add signature fields & send
- Log in.
- Select Go to Adobe Sign under Request Signatures.
Note: If you are using Adobe Acrobat, select Fill & Sign > Request Signatures.
- Drag and drop a file(s) or choose Add Files.
- Change the message title and description as needed.
- Enter email recipients.
Note: If you are using Adobe Acrobat to request signatures, you will need to select More Options.
- Optionally choose Complete in any order.
Note: If left off, recipients must sign in the order in which they are added to the email recipients section.
- Optionally set a password, reminders, or reminder intervals.
- Select Preview & add signature fields.
- Select Next.
- Select Recipients to choose the signer.
- Drag and drop signature, date, etc. fields for each recipient onto the document.
Notes: Some documents and fields may be automatically detected. Click the button next to the message to add the fields. Signature fields are required fields for all recipients.
- Select Send.
Important Note: Documents or business processes that require more than basic signature needs must be reviewed by General Council before creating a workflow.
Tips & Best Practices:
- Keep an original unsigned copy of the file.
- Once a document is signed, it becomes a sealed PDF.
- Choose Go to Adobe Sign and select Manage to track progress.