Splashtop Setup Instructions
Download and Install
- Select and download the applicable Splashtop Business Access Application version for your device below.
- Locate the downloaded installation file and open the file to install the application.
Log In and Register Device
- Launch the Splashtop Business Access Application and select SSO login.
- Enter your primary KU email address starting with your KU Online ID followed by @ku.edu (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org). Note: Alias KU email addresses will not work.
- Select Log In.
- Enter your KU credentials at the KU single sign-on screen.
- Locate the email from Splashtop and follow the instructions to authenticate and activate your device.
- Return to the Splashtop desktop app and select OK to the authenticate prompt to activate your device.
- Return to the desktop program and select Log In to begin using the Splashtop Business Access app.
Connect to a Machine
- Open and log in to the Splashtop Business App.
- Select an available machine.
- Select the monitor icon to connect.
- Enter your KU Online ID and password.
- Agree to the log in notice.
- Select Log in.
|Disconnects the session. Note: Does not log you out. Log out of the machine before disconnecting.|
|Indicates that a previous user did not log out properly. Note: this will display who else is logged in.|
|Indicates additional monitors|
|Shows the display monitor. If multiple monitors are available, choose a monitor and display preferences.|
|Change the view settings.|
|Toggle to full screen.|
|Ctrl Alt Delete|
|Start a session recording.|
|Transfer files to and from the remote system.|