How to share a calendar
- Open your calendar and click on Share Calendar. [see screenshot]
- Add recipients from the KU Directory by clicking the To field. Find the recipient, click their name, and click the To -> button followed by Ok. [see screenshot]
- Choose your sharing options. [see screenshot]
- Add any additional info needed to the email body and send.
How to manage calendar permissions
Add a delegate
Create a meeting or appointment
Meetings involve multiple people, appointments do not include anyone else.
To create a meeting:
- Open your calendar and click New Meeting. [see screenshot]
- Click on the To... field to open the address book.
- Find an antendee, click their name and select if they are required or optional to attend. [see screenshot]
- Click Ok.
- If you need to book a room, click the Rooms... button. [see screenshot]
- Find the room, click on the name and select Rooms ->. [see screenshot]
- Click Ok.
- Enter the rest of the details of the meeting and click Send.
To create an appointment:
- Open your calendar and click New Appointment.
- Enter in the subject, location, date and time, and any details. [see screenshot]
- Click Private if you want to hide the details from others with access to your calendar.
- Click Save & Close when finished.