You can access your KU email account on mobile with the Microsoft Outlook app. Download on Google Play and the Apple Store. You may also be able to add your account to your preferred email application.
How to sign in
- Open the Outlook app or other email application and add an account.
- For account type, select Exchange or Office 365.
- Enter your permanent email address and password. Note, your permanent email address (e.g.: email@example.com) is not your alias. You may have to use @home.ku.edu.
- If the app asks for any of the below details, fill in the following:
- Domain: home (if the option says domain\name, enter home\(ku online id) with no spaces.)
- Server: mail.ku.edu
- Connection: SSL (accept all certificates)
- Proceed and accept any permission requests from the account.
- If successful then your email messages will sync to your device.
Outlook Web App (OWA)
You can also sign in to the OWA from your mobile browser which does not require an email app. Go to mail.ku.edu and login with your KU Online ID and Password.