Out of Office message
Out of office messages will automatically reply to anyone that sends you an email.
How to setup an out of office message
- Open Outlook and click on File.
- Select Automatic Replies (Out of Office).
- Choose Send automatic replies and enter the details of when you will be out of office. [see screenshot]
- Click on Outside my Organization.
- Check the box for Auto-reply to people outside my organization. [see screenshot]
- Click Ok.
After the end time you setup, out of office replies will automatically disable.