Multiple signatures can be set up in Outlook which can be automatically added to any emails or meeting invites being sent.
How to create a new signature
- Open Outlook and click New Email. [see screenshot]
- In the new email window, click the Signatures button and select signatures. [see screenshot]
- Click New, type in a name for the signature, and click Ok. [see screenshot]
- Type in the signature itself in the Edit Signature field.
- Click Save and then set up the Default signature options. [see screenshot]
- Click Ok.