Team Sites are internal sites best used to share documents and collaborate. Sites are organized in to a Site Collection which is created by KU IT. Once a site collection is created, a site owner can create new sites in their collection as needed.
The links on the left provide more information on managing and working within a team site.
Request a new site collection from KU IT
To request a new site collection, please submit a request form.
How to create a new subsite
The initial site will be created by KU Information Technology from an existing site template. From there, the site owner can modify the site and create multiple subsites.
- Sign in to office365.ku.edu and go to the initial team site.
- Click the settings icon and select Site contents from the list. [see screenshot]
- At the top-right menu, click +New and select Subsite. [see screenshot]
- Enter the Title, Description and URL for the new site. [see screenshot]
- Select Team Site (no Office 365 group) for the template.
- Set up permissions as needed.
- Click Create.