CMS Site Admin
Top off your CMS training with the Site Admin course. We’ll cover the tools and responsibilities for site administrators, like managing permissions and some high-level site settings.
You should attend both CMS Essentials and CMS Intermediate courses prior to taking this course.
In this hands-on workshop, you'll act as a site admin in a sandbox website and be guided through the settings that only a site admin has access to. We’ll also explore how to add and remove users to the website.
For this course, you will need your KU Online ID and password to sign in to the lab computer.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Add and remove users on your website
- Check if google analytics is set up on your website
- Update the contact information in your site’s footer
- Change the branding of your site if needed
- Configuration panel
- Configuration Panel
- Site & Template Settings
- Brand Options
- Google analytics
- Clear cache
- Using Blocks for social media feeds